Greetings from the Director
Hello. My name is Masatoshi Jinnouchi, the director of this hospital. But you can call me Mark.
What kind of impression do you typically have when hearing the word “dentist”? I imagine it’s something along the lines of “pain”, “discomfort”, “anxiety”, right? “Pleasure” and “safety” aren’t usually what comes to mind for most people. Our goal is to get rid of the typical anxiety that patients inevitably feel when receiving treatment and create the most relaxing and comfortable experience possible.
I take pride in eliminating anxiety and discomfort by paying attention to the finest details, making your treatment experience smoother and more relaxing than any other clinic.
Teeth don’t function and act in isolation. Even if we successfully treat one tooth, it will end up being meaningless if the surrounding teeth that bite down on one another are unhealthy. In other words, “A tooth is only as healthy as its neighbours.”
We consider the entire mouth and its teeth a single organ (known as one oral unit). We then create a treatment plan according to that, tailor-made specifically to your set of teeth.
We also believe that a hospital is only as good as the people working in it. A happy working environment will always produce the best customer service. Therefore, we first make sure to take good care of our staff and ensure that all staff ranging from hygienists, assistants, and receptionists feel comfortable working in our environment.
In addition to constantly pursuing higher standards in treatment, I believe in the importance of having not only the best hands for the task but also the best tools for the task. Therefore, I make it our priority to introduce and implement the latest dental equipment and machinery to perform the most advanced and effective treatment possible.
Preventative care is one of our specialities. So, unlike hospitals that send you home after the treatment is done, we make sure to be there for you in the long-term, whenever you need us.
Even healthy people need to visit the dentist for the rest of their lives. All of our staff members are fully devoted to providing lifelong support to our patients.
We look forward to working with you.
Five points that we value in our clinic
- We will work with the patient to develop a treatment plan
- Tailor-made Treatment assembled over time
- Comprehensive & Versatile Examination
- Weekday and Saturday services
- State of the Art CT Machines
- Brief History
Born in Tokyo, JAPAN
- Graduated from Showa University school of dentistry
- National certified instructor for dental internship
- Member of the Academy of Clinical Dentistry
- Certified doctor of Japan Society for Dental Anti-aging
- Showa University Dental hospital department of prosthodontics(2015)
- Nobel Biocare implant mentor course
- P&P study club 1-year course
- Braunemark Osseointegration Center implant course
- P.G.I Occlusion & TMJ course